- Conventional sensing with modern functions.
- Simple and easy to use, yet quite versatile.
- Various functions for many applications.
- Dedicated designed menu in Teaching Pendant.
- Programmable commands increase range of usability.
The FD-WD and FD-WD-H sensors enable a robotic deviation detection system used for finding linear changes in a part. Wire sensing is the most common sensing method available. No additional hardware is required (all sensing is performed via the weld wire).Download more information